What Is Pellet Therapy?
Pellet therapy utilizes pellets made from natural plant hormones that mimic your body’s hormones. Also called hormone pellet therapy, it is utilized to help improve your quality of life when hormone imbalances have caused adverse symptoms that affect your health. Pellet therapy introduces regular, minute doses of bioidentical hormones to restore balance and rejuvenate. It is a minimally invasive, in-office procedure. During the procedure, the pellet which is about the size of a grain of rice and contains estradiol or testosterone, is implanted below the skin on your hip.
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Pellet Therapy?
There are many benefits to bioidentical hormone replacement
through pellet therapy, including:
- Direct delivery into the bloodstream, which provides a more consistent level of hormones when compared to using hormone pills, creams, or patches – no hormonal fluctuations.
- Elimination of increased clotting factors associated with other hormone replacement therapies, so you don’t have to worry about an increased risk of blood clots.
- Long-lasting effects, which can be up to five months in women and six months in men.
- Maintenance of proper hormone ratios for optimum health and to avoid the symptoms you’re already experiencing from hormonal imbalances.
- Reduction of detrimental changes to liver health compared to oral hormone therapy.
In fact, studies have shown that pellets provide superior relief for insomnia, low libido, reduced bone density, and other symptoms of menopause and andropause.
Take Control of Your Health Today With Pellet /therapy in San Clemente / Orange County From Nu Life!
Don’t let age-related hormone changes control your body, your mental health, or your overall well-being any longer! It’s time to take charge of your own health with bioidentical hormone replacement with pellet therapy from hormone specialist Dr. Hessam Eftekhari at Nu Life. Call us today at 949-980-1101
to schedule a consultation to learn more about what pellet therapy can do for you!